Learn Chemistry Partnership supports schools, colleges and teacher training providers at secondary and FE levels in the UK and Ireland.
By completing this form you are registering your school for Learn Chemistry Partnership and agreeing to be the main contact for your institution. You are also agreeing to receive the following communications from the Royal Society of Chemistry:
- A half-termly newsletter from your local RSC Education Coordinator with information and ideas specific to your region. This may include information about local events organised by third parties.
- A monthly education newsletter including the latest resources and tools, education news and other relevant education activities
- A copy of Education in Chemistry magazine every other month
- Confirmation and reminder emails and postal mailings regarding your Learn Chemistry Partnership benefits
- Emails from your local RSC Education Coordinator about specific activities of interest within your region
- If you take out complimentary RSC membership you will also receive communications related specifically to your membership
You can opt-out of any of these communications at any time by contacting email@example.com
If your school is already registered but you need to update your school's contact details, including the main contact or adding additional contacts, please complete the Learn Chemistry Partnership change of details form instead.