Macro Group UK
The Macro Group UK is one of the RSC's many Interest Groups and is joint with the Socity of Chemical Industry. The Interest Groups are member driven groups which exist to benefit RSC members, and the wider chemical science community, in line with the RSC's strategy and charter.
The Group represents the polymer community in the UK alongside the Polymer Physics Group
- Organising a range of meetings and conferences
- Providing funds in support of student attendance at conferences
- Awarding medals for outstanding contributions to polymer chemistry
- Disseminating information to members via the Bulletin
- Advance notice of relevant meetings and conferences
- Book discounts from leading publishers
- Reduced registration fees for meetings
We are always looking for new members who are keen to get involved and to help organise our activities. If you would like to find out more please contact the Secretary.
Join this Interest Group
If you are a member of the Royal Society of Chemistry and would like to join an Interest Group, please contact Membership Department using the email link below with:
- your name
- your membership number
- state the name of the group you wish to join
Free membership of 3 Interest Groups is now included in the cost of RSC membership.
Annual Report 2012 - Macro Group UK
Download the full report
PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader
Macro Group UK
Society of Chemical Industry
SCI is a unique international forum where science meets business on independent, impartial ground.
Polymer Colloids Forum
Institute of Physics
An international professional body and learned society, established to promote the advancement and dissemination of physics
External links will open in a new browser window
Contact and Further Information
Thomas Graham House, Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WF
Tel: +44 (0) 1223 432 141