The Barrer Award recognises meritorious recent pure or applied work in the field of porous inorganic materials.
Geoffrey Ozin, University of Toronto
Rules and Criteria
- Run triennially
- Open to RSC members and non-members
- Open to both UK and International scientists
- Candidates are NOT permitted to nominate themselves
- A two page supporting statement addressing the selection criteria
- Nominations open 1 September 2013
- Nominations close 15 January 2014
- Award winner receives £500 and a certificate
About the award
The Barrer Award is jointly administered by the RSC, the Society of Chemical Industry and the British Zeolite Association. It was established in 1983.
A list of previous recipients of the Barrer Award.
Make a Nomination
Includes nomination requirements, selection procedure and timeframe information on making a nomination for an RSC Award