Distinguished Service Award
The Distinguished Service Award recognises exceptional voluntary services over a period of years to the RSC Analytical Division - typically at least ten years. Self-nominations are not permitted for this award.
Dr Janet Warren (Retired), formally Glasgow Infirmary
Rules and Criteria
- Run annually
- Only open to members of the Analytical Division
- Nominations open on 1 September 2012
- Nominations close on 15 January 2013
- Award winner will be chosen by the Analytical Division Awards Committee
- Award winner receives £1000 and a certificate
We would like to thank the Analytical Chemistry Trust Fund for their generous support of this award.
Previous winners of the Distinguished Service Award
Make a Nomination
Includes nomination requirements, selection procedure and timeframe information on making a nomination for an RSC Award