Homogeneous Catalysis Award
The Homogeneous Catalysis Award recognises outstanding research in homogeneous catalysis.
Jonathan Williams, University of Bath
Rules and Criteria
- Run biennially
- Candidates are NOT permitted to nominate themselves
- Candidates must be in their mid-career, i.e. aged 55 or under. The age specified is intended to guide nominators and selection panelists; appropriate consideration will be given to those who have taken career breaks or followed different study paths.
- One page CV for the candidate which should include their date of birth, website URL, summary of education and career, a list of 5 relevant publications, total numbers of publications and patents
- A one page supporting statement addressing the selection criteria
- Nominations open on 1 September 2012
- Nominations close on 15 January 2013
- Award winner will be chosen by the Dalton Division Awards Committee
- Award winner receives £2000, a medal and a certificate
2001 - present
Make a Nomination
Includes nomination requirements, selection procedure and timeframe information on making a nomination for an RSC Award