Our Career Management service for members
No matter what stage of your career or profession, our careers support is available to all of our members.
Our specialist careers advisors provide free, confidential advice and support on career planning; from CV advice and interview preparation to job seeking, changing direction and planning for retirement.
We can speak to you over the phone or if you would prefer we can hold the consultation face-to-face in our Cambridge or London office. For more information or to book an appointment, please get in touch.
If you are still studying or have recently graduated you should contact your university's careers service in the first instance. However if this is not possible and would like to speak to us then please get in touch.
Our careers events are held throughout the UK and Ireland, offering you the chance to discuss your CV and career path with one of our trained careers advisors, as well as attend workshops, lectures and industry events.
- Careers Hubs - workshops and one-to-one consultations held throughout the country
- View all Career Events - organised by us to help you develop your career
- Retirement Planning Workshops - looking at life beyond work. Contact us if you would like to attend.
More detailed careers advice and information from our Career Management team can be accessed on the careers section of MyRSC.
Please note: to access the careers content for members MyRSC you will need to register with the site and then upgrade your MyRSC membership by entering your membership number on your profile page.
Members can also view our careers publications:
- Trends in Remuneration Survey - report on the salaries of professionally qualified chemical scientists who live and work in the UK. Free to members and EnterprisePlus members.
- Guide to Consultancy - The Consultancy Group was involved in the preparation of the RSC Guide to Consultancy. This publication is free for our members and costs £25 for non-members.
If you require any information in a different format or have a comment about the Career Management team, please get in touch.