Bringing together the molecular and mesoscopic interactions of biomaterials and their potential applications
About Biomaterials Science
Biomaterials Science is an international, high impact journal bringing together the molecular and mesoscopic interactions of biomaterials and their potential applications. The journal is a collaborative venture between RSC Publishing and the Institute for Integrated Cell-Material Sciences, Kyoto University, Japan. The broad scope of the journal ranges from the fundamental science of biomaterials to their biomedical applications.
Main research areas include (but are not limited to):
- Mesoscopic science of cells and materials
- Molecular design of biomaterials
- Materials for nanomedicine and drug delivery systems
- Materials for stem cell research
- Tissue engineering and regenerative medicine
- Nanomaterials at the biointerface
- Biologically inspired and biomimetic materials
- Interfacial phenomena in biomineralization
Why Publish with Biomaterials Science?
RSC journals are renowned for their high quality, rapid publication and innovative technology. All articles published in Biomaterials Science will benefit from wide exposure, with free access upon registration to all content published during 2013 and 2014 giving maximum visibility to your work.
Biomaterials Science authors will benefit from:
- Rapid publication times
- Open-access options via RSC Open Science
- Simple and effective online submission process
- Free electronic reprints (pdf) of own paper
- Free use of colour where it enhances the scientific understanding of the article
- No page charges
- No page limits
Biomaterials Science will publish communications, papers, reviews and mini-reviews.
Academic, government and industrial scientists from materials science, medical science, biology, chemistry, (bio)physics and engineering.
Register for email alerting services from RSC Publishing (including Journal Table of Contents alerts, eBook Collection alerts and newsletters).
Fill in our simple online registration form
Institute for Integrated Cell-Material Sciences, Kyoto University, Japan
Link to the Institute for Integrated Cell-Material Sciences, Kyoto University, Japan
External links will open in a new browser window