Call for Papers
The deadline for poster abstracts is 4 May.
A major part of the meeting will be oral and poster contributions from students and researchers, and prizes will be awarded for the best contributions.
Submitting authors will be notified of the outcome of the review process within about a month of the submission deadline.
For more information please see the guidelines for submitting an abstract.
|Oral abstract deadline||17 February 2012|
|Poster abstracts deadline||4 May 2012|
|Early bird registration deadline||4 May 2012|
|Standard registration deadline||1 June 2012|
Guidelines for submitting an abstract
You are asked to follow these guidelines when submitting an abstract for oral or poster presentation to the Analytical Research Forum 2012:
- Abstracts should be no longer than 500 words in portrait layout
- All text should be in Arial font, size 11
- The title of the abstract should be as concise as possible and should appear in bold, lower case and centred
- Co-authors and affiliations below the title in italics. The main author's name should be underlined, and the name of the presenting author should be marked with an asterisk (*).
- Main body of text to be left aligned
- Single spacing throughout
- References, denoted by superscript numbers in the text, should be listed at the end of the text using standard Chemical Abstracts Source Service Index terminology followed by YEAR, VOLUME, and PAGE
- The use of figures, graphs and schemes is recommended where this aids the understanding of the text
- Abstracts should be sent as an MS Word email attachment to RSC Conferences (see contact details) with the subject line 'ARF abstract'
- Please include your full address and contact details of the main author and the presenting author in the email and indicate whether you are submitting an oral or a poster presentation
- Please note there is a 1MB limit for online abstract submission. If your abstract is larger, reduce the file size of your document by compressing the images. If the file size is still greater than 1MB please email without the attachment and we will reply with an email address to which you will be able to send the abstract.