Our webinar partnership programme connects you with your audience and offers real value and impact, guaranteeing high-quality leads from our worldwide network of chemical scientists. Choose Chemistry World webinars and benefit from:
- Professional marketing campaign management
- Webinar hosting by an experienced member of the Chemistry World editorial team
- Print and digital advertising package with Chemistry World
- Lead scoring options including registration questions and an exit survey to help identify key opportunities
- Interaction with your audience including live polling and live Q&A
- 12 months’ exposure of the recorded webinar online, capturing further leads
Attracting over 8 million unique visitors a year, our high-profile corporate website is an essential tool for connecting the world with the chemical sciences. It brings our diverse audience groups together, promoting and sharing knowledge and ideas from across the chemical sciences.
We offer flexible advertising options that allow you to target the readers and decision-makers most relevant to you.
Electronic direct mailing
Use our third party email service to reach your target audience with a customised message, highlighting your partnership with Chemistry World.
We have more than 8,600 email contacts for you to target. You can segment and refine your data in a variety of ways, including:
- Subject specialisation (i.e. chromatography, toxicology)
- Member division (i.e. industry & technology, analytical)
- Employment category (i.e. pharmaceuticals)
We provide view and click-through statistics for your emails so you can measure the success of your campaign. Apply today using our online form.
With almost 18,000 unique visitors a month, Education in Chemistry is a rapidly growing online chemistry education community. Advertise on the website to reach a wide international audience of key decision-makers and engaged chemistry teachers.
If you are marketing chemistry products or services, ChemSpider is an ideal channel to use to build brand awareness and engage with a broad spectrum of the chemistry sector. In 2013 we had 16 million page views from chemists across the world.
You can advertise across the site for high profile exposure, or on specific compound pages to reach the most relevant audience.