Chemistry Education Activating Research
The Education Division has instigated a scheme to assist members of the Royal Society of Chemistry to activate and energise their research in the field of chemical education. Bursaries are available for attendance at conferences and arranging collaboration with established researchers in the USA with a focus on learning and teaching in higher education.
Guidelines for applicants:
To be eligible the applicant must be:
- a member of the Royal Society of Chemistry
- employed at an higher education institution
- in the early stages of a career in pedagogical research in the chemical sciences in HE
- attending a conference or event in the USA primarily concerned in the research in chemical education in HE
- able to provide a report of about 1000 words of your key findings that are relevant to your research within 6 weeks of your return home.
The maximum amount of funding per applicant is £1,500. Monies will be provided in 2 stages: travel and registration fee on confirmation of the award, and the remainder on submission of the report.
Chemistry Education Activating Research - closing date February 22nd 2013
PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader