Chemistry Education: Activating Research
The Chemistry Education: Activating Research bursary scheme is currently closed for applications.
The Education Division has instigated a scheme to assist members of the Royal Society of Chemistry to activate and energise their research in the field of chemistry education.
Bursaries are available for attending and presenting at conferences and arranging collaboration with established researchers elsewhere with a focus on learning and teaching in higher education.
Terms of application
To be eligible the applicant must be:
- a member of the Royal Society of Chemistry
- employed at an higher education institution
- in the early stages of a career in pedagogical research in the chemical sciences in Higher Education
- attending a conference or event primarily concerned in the research in chemical education in Higher Education
- able to provide a report of about 1000 words of your key findings that are relevant to your research within 6 weeks of your return home.
The maximum amount of funding per applicant is £1,500.
Contact and Further Information
Royal Society of Chemistry, Thomas Graham House, Cambridge Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WF
Tel: 01223 432221