Formulation Science & Technology Group
The Formulation Science and Technology Group is one of the RSC's many Interest Groups. The Interest Groups are member driven groups which exist to benefit RSC members, and the wider chemical science community, in line with the RSC's strategy and charter.
To promote all aspects of product formulation from initial product concept, through the development of prototypes, to market testing and manufacture, across the diverse markets impacted.
- To act as a focal point for formulation science and technology within the RSC.
- To provide a forum for communication between Group members via symposia and conferences.
- To liaise and collaborate with other RSC Groups and external organisations on matters on common interest for formulation science and technology.
- To the RSC in their public relations activities in order to improve the awareness of formulation science and technology amongst the general public, including schools and universities.
- To take an international perspective for the benefit of all Group members.
- To assist the RSC in its work with government agencies in order to further the interests of formulation science.
We also have an online community, which is based on MyRSC, for anyone who shares our interests.
We are always looking for new members who are keen to get involved and to help organise our activities. If you would like to find out more please contact the Secretary.
Formulation resource pack - activities for children aged 8-13 years.
Join this Interest Group
If you are a member of the Royal Society of Chemistry and would like to join an Interest Group, please contact Membership Department using the email link below with:
- your name
- your membership number
- state the name of the group you wish to join
Annual Report 2016
Download the 2016 Annual Report
PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader
MyRSC Formulation Science and Technology Group
This group is open to anyone with an interest in formulation science. You will be required to register for MyRSC, then you can sign up to become a member of this group
Elizabeth Colbourn Memorial Lecture in the Application of Advanced Computer Techniques to Formulation
More information on the Elizabeth Colbourn Memorial Lecture
Formulation Science and Technology website
Promoting all aspects of product formulation
External links will open in a new browser window
Contact and Further Information
Thomas Graham House, Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WF
Tel: +44 (0) 1223 432 141