RSC Policy Bulletin
- What does the RSC do for us?
- What is it doing to protect chemistry in the UK and help it flourish and grow?
- What is it doing to communicate the importance of chemistry to policy makers and politicians?
These are just some of the questions that RSC staff and committee members are constantly asked.
To try and provide answers, we have produced this bulletin outlining the many activities and policy initiatives the RSC is involved in. The Policy Bulletin appears bimonthly in RSC News.
RSC Policy Bulletin 17
- Steering policy with science - An RSC response on how science is applied to policy
- Driving solar fuels - The RSC held a workshop to look at the situation
- Building confidence in science - An RSC response regarding the disclosure of scientific data
SEI Communications Manager
Royal Society of Chemistry, Thomas Graham House, Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WF
Tel: +44 (0)1223 432460