Knovel Library combines essential and authoritative reference books and databases from more than 30 Sci-Tech publishers and professional societies including John Wiley, Elsevier, Springer, Industrial Press, American Institute of Chemical Engineers and the American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
Note: The new Knovel platform is now up and running, please let us know if you experience any difficulties.
Main Subject Areas
- Adhesives, Coatings, Sealants and Inks
- Biochemistry, Biology and Biotechnology
- Ceramics and Ceramic Engineering
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Construction Materials
- Electrical and Power Engineering
- Electronics and Semiconductors
- Environment and Environmental Engineering
- Food Science
- General Engineering and Engineering Management
- Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering
- Metals and Metallurgy
- Oil and Gas Engineering
- Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics and Toiletries
- Plastics and Rubber
- Safety and Industrial Hygiene
For access to over 150 electronic books and databanks in the chemical sciences and other related subject areas.
Contact and Further Information
Library and Information Centre
Royal Society of Chemistry, Burlington House, Piccadilly, London W1J 0BA
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7440 3373