• Discover the chemical secrets of 1500-year-old manuscripts
• Learn about the world's most popular herbicide
• Explore the handedness of sugar and see how it rotates light
• How a new microchip could be used to search for alien life
• Hear about a chemist experimenting with stand-up comedy to reach the public
• Science and art – how students have been exploring the creative side of science
The Mole is the Royal Society of Chemistry's magazine for students, and anyone inspired to dig deeper into chemistry.
Prior to 2012 Education in Chemistry published a supplement for students called InfoChem.