• Preserving the Mary Rose - the chemistry that stops those timbers from shivering
• Ammonium dichromate: the seemingly innocent orange compound with explosive tendencies
• The chemistry of 3D printing
• Find out how Dr Careers can answer all your careers questions
• Meet the chromatography sales specialist who built a successful chemistry career after some early setbacks
• Discover the clues over why nature favours one mirror image of a molecule over another
The Mole is the Royal Society of Chemistry's magazine for students, and anyone inspired to dig deeper into chemistry.
Prior to 2012 Education in Chemistry published a supplement for students called InfoChem.