IntroductionChallenges in Nanoscience was the third event in the International Symposia on Advancing the Chemical Sciences (ISACS) series in 2012.
Nanoscience is an exciting research area which encompasses a broad range of disciplines, including chemistry, biology, physics and engineering. The five themes selected for this symposia reflect the true interdisciplinary nature of the field of nanoscience and are at the forefront of research at the nanoscale in the twenty-first century.
The Scientific Committee warmly invites you to take part in ISACS9 and looks forward to welcoming you to China.
AimsThe conference brought together exceptional researchers - all leading names in their field - for an outstanding plenary programme, complemented by contributed talks, together with extensive poster sessions that provided many networking opportunities.
- Nanomedicine - including nano-encapsulation and drug delivery
- Nanocatalysis and functional nanomaterials
- Directed assembly of nanomaterials - including lithography and patterning
- Nanomachines to nanodevices
- Nanoplasmonics and nanospectroscopy