From Learn Chemistry Wiki
We offer a suite of 212 school experiments from the Royal Society of Chemistry and Nuffield Foundation's Practical Chemistry collection. These experiments cover a variety of topics, classified by academic level - introductory, intermediate or advanced and can be used as hands-on class practicals or as exciting demonstrations to "enhance" learning.
You can also visit the Experimentation hub on Learn Chemistry to see the full collection of over 500 school experiments
The Learn Chemistry wiki contains various collections from our complete set, which are listed below.
- Chemistry for Non-Specialists experiments, 80 experiments from the popular Continuing Professional Development course
- Chemistry for Non-Specialists experiments tabular listing, the same 80 experiment but arranged in topic areas.
- List of introductory Chemistry experiments, 90 experiments aligned by topics for students 11-14+
- List of intermediate Chemistry experiments, 302 experiments aligned by topics for students 14-16
- List of advanced level Chemistry experiments, 128 experiments aligned by topics for students 16-18