From Learn Chemistry Wiki
We offer a suite of 212 school experiments from the Royal Society of Chemistry and Nuffield Foundation's Practical Chemistry collection. These experiments cover a variety of topics, classified by academic level - introductory, intermediate or advanced and can be used as hands-on class practicals or as exciting demonstrations to "enhance" learning.
You can also visit the Experimentation hub on Learn Chemistry to see the full collection of over 500 school experiments
The Learn Chemistry wiki contains various collections from our complete set, which are listed below.
- Chemistry for Non-Specialists, a list of 80 experiments from the popular Continuing Professional Development course
- Practical Chemistry tabular listing, which includes topic areas and differentiation.
- List of introductory Practical Chemistry experiments
- List of intermediate Practical Chemistry experiments
- List of advanced level Practical Chemistry experiments