From Learn Chemistry Wiki
We offer a suite of 212 school experiments from the Royal Society of Chemistry and Nuffield Foundation's Practical Chemistry collection. These experiments cover a variety of topics, classified by academic level - introductory, intermediate or advanced and can be used as hand-on class practicals or as exciting demonstrations to "enhance" learning.
Besides this collection, the Learn Chemistry wiki also contains various other experiments, which are listed below.
- List of experiments
- Tabular listing, which includes classifications.
- Category:Practical Chemistry shows the pages in the Practical Chemistry category.
- List of introductory Practical Chemistry experiments
- List of intermediate Practical Chemistry experiments
- List of advanced level Practical Chemistry experiments