From Learn Chemistry Wiki
This section has compiled a selection of practical experiments from the Royal Society of Chemistry and Nuffield Foundation's Practical Chemistry collection into one area, organised by topic or student level.
Experiments can be used as hands-on class practicals or as exciting demonstrations to enhance learning. Visit the Experimentation hub on Learn Chemistry to see the full collection of over 500 school experiments
- Chemistry for Non-Specialists experiments, 80 experiments from the popular Continuing Professional Development course
- Chemistry for Non-Specialists experiments tabular listing, the same 80 experiments but arranged by topic.
- List of introductory Chemistry experiments, 90 experiments aligned by topics for students 11-14+
- List of intermediate Chemistry experiments, over 300 experiments aligned by topics for students 14-16
- List of advanced level Chemistry experiments, over 100 experiments aligned by topics for students 16-18