You are asked to follow these guidelines when creating and submitting an abstract for oral or poster presentation.
- Abstracts should be no more than 500 words in total, to include all authors and references.
- Please create a short summary of your work in advance of your submission.
- In the authors section please underline the presenting author.
- Main body of text should be left aligned.
- Single spacing throughout. Text should be in Arial, font size 11pt.
- References, denoted by superscript numbers in the text, should be listed in the references section using standard Chemical Abstracts Source Service Index terminology followed by Year, Volume, and Page
- The use of figures, graphs and schemes is recommended where this aids the understanding of the text. Please note that abstracts will usually be printed in black and white, so images / figures should be selected carefully. These can be uploaded during submission.