The Chemical Dynamics Award was for outstanding innovative research on the dynamics of molecules, including spectroscopy, kinetics or molecular interactions in the gas, liquid or solid phase.
This award was discontinued in 2020, as part of a series of changes introduced following an independent review of the Royal Society of Chemistry’s recognition programmes.
Chemical Dynamics Award Winners
- 2020 - Professor James McCusker
- 2019 - Dr Matthew Beard
- 2018 - Professor Klaas Wynne
- 2017 - Professor Julia Weinstein
- 2016 - Professor Ifor Samuel
- 2015 - Professor Kenneth McKendrick
- 2014 - Professor Andrew Orr-Ewing
- 2013 - Professor Daniel Neumark
- 2012 - Professor Donald Truhlar
- 2011 - Anthony Harriman
- 2010 - Gus Hancock
- 2009 - David Manolopoulos
- 2005 - M Ashfold
- 2003 - J H D Eland
- 2001 - M Brouard
- 1997 - D C Clary
- 1993 - J P Simons
Browse all prizes
Explore our full range of prizes. Our prizes cover a diverse spread of topics, from specialist research to advances in industry and inspirational teaching.