Selection Criteria and Judging Panel
Our selection committees base their evaluations on the overall quality of relevant contributions and achievements by nominees, in relation to the selection criteria listed below.
The scientific content of any supporting publications, as described in the supporting statement, is much more important than publication metrics or the identity of the journal in which it is published.
The selection committee will consider the following aspects of nominations for this prize:
- Quality of discovery/advance
- Significance to the field
Analytical Division Prize Committee
- Diane Turner, Anthias Consulting (Chair)
- Paul Brewer, National Physical Laboratory
- Christopher Elliott, Queen's University Belfast
- Ruchi Gupta, University of Birmingham
- Anna Regoutz, University College London
- Kenneth Suslick, University of Illinois