Selection Criteria and Judging Panel
Our selection committees base their evaluations on the overall quality of relevant contributions and achievements by nominees, in relation to the selection criteria listed below.
The scientific content of any supporting publications, as described in the supporting statement, is much more important than publication metrics or the identity of the journal in which it is published.
The selection committee will consider the following aspects of nominations for this prize:
- Quality of discovery/advance
- Significance to the field
Analytical Science Prize Committee
- Karen Faulds, University of Strathclyde (Chair)
- Richard Brown, National Physical Laboratory
- Natalie Belsey, National Physical Laboratory/University of Surrey
- Daren Caruana, University College London
- Sarah Haigh, University of Manchester
- Mathew Horrocks, University of Edinburgh
- Camilla Liscio, Element Materials Technology