Selection Criteria and Judging Panel
Our selection committees base their evaluations on the overall quality of relevant contributions and achievements by nominees, in relation to the selection criteria listed below.
The scientific content of any supporting publications, as described in the supporting statement, is much more important than publication metrics or the identity of the journal in which it is published.
The selection committee will consider the following aspects of nominations for this prize:
- Quality of discovery/advance
- Significance to the field
Chemistry Biology Interface Division Prize Committee
- Mark Bradley, University of Edinburgh (Chair)
- Steve Archibald, University of Hull
- Carmen Galan, University of Bristol
- Manuel Müller, King’s College London
- Fay Probert, University of Oxford
- Bonnie Wallace, Birkbeck, University of London