Selection Criteria and Judging Panel
Our selection committees base their evaluations primarily on the overall quality of relevant contributions made by nominees and not on quantitative measures. The scientific content of any supporting publications, as described in the supporting statement, is much more important than publication metrics or the identity of the journal in which it is published.
The selection committee will consider the following aspects of nominations for this prize:
- Scope of collaboration - the rationale for the work carried out in partnership and the contributions made by each party.
- Scale - the scale of efforts in terms of time and size of the team.
- Achievements and impact - the achievements and the technical, environmental, social or monetary benefits arising from the work.
Industry and Technology Division Awards Committee
- Roy Sandbach, Newcastle University (Chair)
- Jacquin Wilford-Brown, AkzoNobel
- Mark Gronnow, Biorenewables Development Centre
- Alexander Alanine, Nanna Therapeutics
- Geetha Srinivasan, Petronas