The Environment, Sustainability and Energy Division is an inter-connected community advancing knowledge and application of chemistry relating to the environment, sustainability and energy.
ESED’s strategy focusses on three strategic priorities:
• Linking People: To foster and strengthen links between those working in the fields of environment, sustainability and energy.
• Advancing Knowledge: To further the exchange of knowledge in the areas of environment, sustainability and energy, for example through the development of events, workshops and symposia.
• Policy: To inform and influence policy in the areas of environment, sustainability and energy.
ESED encourages and promotes advances in the fields of:
• Health and safety
• Environmental chemistry
• Hazard management
• Green chemical technology
• Energy and sustainability