Benefits of Membership
The Applied Catalysis Group (ACG) has links across all areas of chemistry (eg materials, homogeneous, bio catalysis, enzymes, fuels, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, inorganic, sustainability, process technology…etc). The ACG also focuses on connections across the interface of industry and academia which are so vital to the application of fundamental research. Fostering these connections helps to benefit the key chemical questions that we have around sustainable chemistry, the circular economy, a positive environmental impact and green chemistry.
- Opportunities to present your research at our events or with our partners
- Keep in touch with cutting edge developments in the field of applied catalysis
- Networking opportunities for collaboration between industry and academics
- Participation in ACG Careers events and careers related to catalysis.
- Eligible for bursaries to attend meetings and conferences, and discounts to ACG events