Selection Criteria and Judging Panel
Our selection committees base their evaluations on the overall quality of relevant contributions and achievements by nominees, in relation to the selection criteria listed below.
The scientific content of any supporting publications, as described in the supporting statement, is much more important than publication metrics or the identity of the journal in which it is published.
The selection committee will consider the following aspects of nominations for this prize:
- Quality of discovery/advance
- Significance to the field
Dalton Prize Committee
- Mike Ward, University of Warwick (Chair)
- Rodolphe Clérac, Université Bordeaux
- Michael Cowley, University of Edinburgh
- Emily Flashman, University of Oxford
- Nicholas Long, Imperial College London
- Rebecca Melen, University of Cardiff
- Shaikh Mobin, Indian Institute of Technology Indore
- Anna Slater, University of Liverpool