Selection Criteria and Judging Panel
Our selection committees base their evaluations on the overall quality of relevant contributions and achievements by nominees, in relation to the selection criteria listed below.
The scientific content of any supporting publications, as described in the supporting statement, is much more important than publication metrics or the identity of the journal in which it is published.
The selection committee will consider the following aspects of nominations for this prize:
- Quality of discovery/advance
- Significance to the field
Faraday Prize Committee
- Dwayne Heard, University of Leeds (Chair)
- Carmen Domene, University of Bath
- Alexandra Gibbs, University of St Andrews
- Brianna Heazlewood, University of Liverpool
- Nikolas Kaltsoyannis, University of Manchester
- Vasilios Stavros, University of Birmingham
- Jan Verlet, Durham University