Our team of qualified careers specialists offers one-to-one advice and information to help you with every aspect of managing your career.
Now is the time to think about where you want to go and how to get there. We can help you:
- recognise your strengths
- identify your transferable skills
- identify areas for development
- find opportunities to widen your skills base
- perform well in an existing job so that it yields further opportunities
- find out what skills employers value, over and above your technical knowledge.
We run monthly ChemCareer webinars and tailored career consultations with a Career Specialist by appointment for our members at our offices in Cambridge and London in person, by phone, skype and around the UK at our Local to You consultations.
Starting a career in academic research?
The Joliot-Curie Conference will help you achieve your full potential – whatever your background – by giving you all the tips, tools and support you need to advance. Learn more about academic research careers and the different ways to access them in Bath on 5-6 September. Find out more and register by 15 August: rsc.li/joliot-curie-2017