Our team of qualified careers specialists offers one-to-one advice and information to help you with every aspect of managing your career.
Now is the time to think about where you want to go and how to get there. We can help you:
- recognise your strengths
- identify your transferable skills
- identify areas for development
- find opportunities to widen your skills base
- perform well in an existing job so that it yields further opportunities
- find out what skills employers value, over and above your technical knowledge.
We run monthly ChemCareer webinars for all members and tailored career consultations with a Career Specialist by appointment for our professional members at our offices in Cambridge and London in person, by phone, Skype and around the UK at our Local to You Career Consultations.
Looking to speak with one of our Career Specialists?
Appointments for our Spring 2018 consultations are available to book. We will be visiting Reading, Lancaster, Cardiff, Derby and Edinburgh. For appointments in Cambridge, via phone or Skype contact the Careers team directly. For appointments in London, you can book online.