The Merck Index* Online
The Merck Index is available online via the Royal Society of Chemistry.
What’s included in The Merck Index Online?
- Over 11,500 monographs and 19,000 compounds
- Continuous content additions and updates
- Flexible searching with the ability to save searches
- COUNTER compliant
The Merck Index Online is available via perpetual access or subscription. For more information, please contact our sales team or your account manager using the details on this page.
* The name THE MERCK INDEX is owned by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp, a subsidiary of Merck & Co, Inc, Whitehouse Station, NJ, USA, and is licensed to The Royal Society of Chemistry for use in the USA and Canada.
MarinLit is the only natural product database dedicated to the complete literature on marine natural products (MNP). Designed by MNP chemists, the database contains unique features, sensitive to the specialised needs of MNP scientists.
What’s included in MarinLit?
- Over 26,000 compounds and 27,000 articles searchable through one interface
- Flexible searching with the ability to quickly filter and refine searches
- Unique dereplication tools
MarinLit is available via perpetual access or subscription. For more information, please contact our sales team or your account manager using the details on this page.