Spectroscopy and Dynamics Group
The Spectroscopy and Dynamics Group (SDG) is one of the Royal Society of Chemistry's many Interest Groups. The Interest Groups are member driven groups which exist to benefit RSC members, and the wider chemical science community, in line with the RSC's strategy and charter.
AimTo promote the interests of molecular spectroscopists, photochemists and reaction dynamicists, especially those involved in high resolution studies (energy, spatial and/or time) of contemporary problems in chemical physics.
- Organising and sponsoring topical meetings.
- Circulating relevant information.
- Ensuring the interests of its members are adequately represented in the activities of the RSC and other bodies.
- The Group offers one main residential meeting and one or more one-day meetings each year: young scientists are encouraged to give presentations at these meetings.
- An annual newsletter.
- Bursaries for attendance at Group meetings.
- As a constituent group of the Association of British Spectroscopists (ABS), the SDG is represented at their meetings and individual members of the Group are automatically members of the ABS.
Get InvolvedWe are always looking for new members who are keen to get involved and to help organise our activities. If you would like to find out more please contact the Secretary.
Join this Interest Group
If you are a member of the Royal Society of Chemistry and would like to join an Interest Group, please contact Membership Department using the email link below with:
- your name
- your membership number
- state the name of the group you wish to join
PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader
Contact and Further Information
Thomas Graham House, Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WF
Tel: +44 (0) 1223 432 141