A not-for-profit organisation, we've spent 175 years promoting, celebrating and supporting the chemical sciences community.
With over 300,000 experts in our global network, we strive to make the best chemical science knowledge accessible to everyone, to encourage new ideas and inspire the scientists of the future.
Joining forces with leading organisations and institutions is essential if we are to shape the future of the chemical sciences around the world.
We're always looking for like-minded partners to offer their knowledge and ideas and to invest in new opportunities. Our partners include:
- pioneering global companies
- government departments
- professional organisations and funding bodies
- leading supporters of science and education
- charitable trusts and foundations.
Whether we are supporting chemistry teachers to deliver inspiring lessons, promoting open access publishing, encouraging professional development of qualified scientists, or facilitating open innovation across sectors and boundaries, we aim to work with our partners to address some of the major challenges facing society.
Our strong links with other scientific professional bodies and academic institutions around the globe support the chemical science community with world-leading publications, journals and databases.
Explore our recent partnerships
Australasia & The Americas
- Canadian Society for Chemistry
- Chinese Chemical Society
- Chinese Pharmaceutical Association
- Chemical Research Society of India
- Chemical Society of Japan
- Korean Chemical Society
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- Royal Australian Chemical Institute
- Sociedade Brasileira de Química
- Yusuf Hamied
Fundraising and donations
- +44 (0) 1223 432497
- Our team