Popular Science Collection
Enjoy institutional digital access to 35 high-quality books with the Popular Science Collection.
The Popular Science collection is ideal for general readers and researchers looking for comprehensive introductory summaries of popular chemical sciences subjects that are put into the context of daily life.
Enhance your library’s digital book offering and experience a number of benefits, including:
- unlimited browsing, downloads and access to digital versions of all titles in this DRM-free collection
- enhance accessibility options with digital formats of comprehensive and authoritative chemical sciences books
- encourage innovation by providing your researchers with a more diverse range of knowledge and appeal to a wide readership
Offering a comprehensive subject range
What does a superhero need to eat to help them use their powers? What’s the mystery of the poisonous socks? Why do people fall in love?
The Popular Science collection breathes new life into a diverse range of topics across the chemical sciences, explaining concepts in the context of daily life.
With the collection, your researchers can discover entertaining and informative chemical sciences knowledge from the experts with books like:
- The Secret Science of Superheroes
- The Chemistry of Money
- The Case of the Poisonous Socks
- Lust and Love: Is it More Than Chemistry?
- Chocolate as Medicine
- The Horse Who Came to Dinner
- Chemistry in the Garden
Contact our sales team or your account manager for more information, including pricing and sales models.
View the collection