The purpose of the CAMS Fellowships is to assist early career analytical chemists within 5 years of their first full-time junior academic appointment at a UK or Irish HEI to establish their own independent analytical science research identity.
The Fellowships, which are valued at up to £30,000, may be used by the Fellow in any way that advances the purpose of the Fellowships and of the ACTF, including but not restricted to one, some or none of:-
- co-funding of PhD studentship
- a 3-to-6 month sabbatical
- buy-out from teaching commitments
- purchase of equipment or materials
- visit(s) to UK, Irish or overseas laboratory(ies)
- purchase of time on third party facilities
- public engagement and schools, including training in communication fieldwork
- hosting visiting researcher(s) of acknowledged standing
- establishing a research network
Please refer to the regulations below for more information about this fellowship and details of how to apply.
CAMS-UK Fellowship Regulations