BMCS Awards and Grants
The BMCS is particularly active in the organisation of scientific meetings and does so in collaboration with a wide variety of other groups both within and external to the RSC.
Over the past few years the BMCS has been especially active in promoting some of the important interfacial areas in which chemists are intimately involved.
Due to the popularity of events run by the BMCS, the committee have chosen to further support their community through the range of awards and funding opportunities listed. Further information is available on their website.
- Education Support Group (ESG)
- The Biological and Medicinal Chemistry Sector provides funding for a wide range of schools outreach activities, aimed at publicising courses and careers in chemistry
- Malcolm Campbell Memorial Award
- Capps Green Zomaya Award
- BMCS Lectureship
- Launched in 2014 the BMCS Lectureship recognizes those who have made a significant advance in the subject through developing new products or methods.
- BMCS Student Bursaries
- The RSC-BMCS International Travel Prize
- BMCS Researcher Mobility Fellowship
- BMCS Hall of Fame and Medal