Support for secondary schools and colleges in the UK and Ireland
Teach Chemistry is our education programme that supports teachers and technicians to deliver high quality chemistry education in their classroom and foster a supportive, effective department in their school.
Registering comes with a wide range of benefits, including:
- easy sharing of resources and best practice with colleagues;
- our curriculum explorer tool, which matches our resources to your specification;
- access to events in your area;
- 50% off our online PD courses for teachers;
- complimentary Royal Society of Chemistry membership for your school’s lead contact and much more.
Sign up for free
Teach Chemistry is a free programme. It is quick and easy to register and anyone who works at a secondary school, college or teacher training institution in the UK and Ireland is eligible.
Support for primary schools
To help primary school teachers give their students the best grounding in science, we offer a range of support, including:
- local education coordinators who regularly visit primary teacher networks;
- collaborations with partners specialising in primary education (such as the Primary Science Quality Mark and the Primary Science Teaching Trust); and
- classroom resources suited to primary school age children.
Support for international schools
We want to help all teachers everywhere feel confident, knowledgeable and inspired so that all students have access to an excellent chemistry education.
International teachers and technicians can sign up for a free personal account on our education website. This gives unlimited access to all our education resources and articles from Education in Chemistry, as well as the ability to bookmark resources and articles so you can easily find them again, year on year.
- Send us an email
Continuing Professional Development for Teachers
- Send us an email