Who can apply?
In order to be eligible, you must meet all of the following criteria:
- You are an RSC member (AMRSC or higher)
- You hold an independent research post for the duration of your project proposal.
- You are based at a higher education institution or research institute in the UK or Republic of Ireland.
- You must not be currently holding another active Research Enablement Grant.
- Applications are limited to two per department and require support from your Head of Department.
Please ensure you read our terms & conditions fully before you begin your application.
Scientific referees can download the scientific referee form here.
Institutions are encouraged to allow the maximum number of applicants they can over a 12 month period. If an unsuccessful applicant from the previous round wishes to apply again, their new application should be substantially different than the previous.