Who can apply?
In order to be eligible, you must meet all of the following criteria:
- You are an RSC member (AMRSC or above) at the time of the application deadline. Please note that it is not sufficient to have only applied for membership – you must have already been admitted. Membership applications can take up to 2 months to process and approve. If you have any questions, please contact our Membership team.
- You hold an independent research post.
- You must not be currently holding another active Research Fund grant.
- Current Research Enablement Grant holders may not apply for a Research Fund to support the same project. If, as a Research Enablement Grant holder, you apply to the Research Fund for a different project, reviewers will consider the application in the context of your current Research Enablement Grant.
- Applications are limited to one per department and require support from your Head of Department.
Please ensure you read our terms & conditions fully before you begin your application. Our Frequently Asked Questions document also provides further details about eligibility and the application process.
Institutions are encouraged to allow the maximum number of applicants they can over a 12 month period. If an unsuccessful applicant from the previous round wishes to apply again, their new application should be substantially different than the previous.