BSc Hons Chemistry MRSC Qualified Person
I am a passionate quality professional that can lead and motivate cross-functional working teams and an articulate communicator across all levels within an organisation.
I have over 20 years’ experience working within two large Pharmaceutical and Medical Device multinational companies, and over two years’ experience in a consultancy capacity. From this I have gained a breadth of knowledge across the whole product lifecycle and across GCP, GMP, GDP and ISO Quality Management Systems and have a track record of turning regulatory expectations into practical working solutions.
I am able to offer a range of services as detailed below:
• Eligible to act as a Qualified Person via permanent provisions and have experience in batch certification of commercial and investigational medicinal products.
• Proactive Quality Manager and Pharmaceutical Auditor.
• Supporting clients with the development, implementation and effectiveness checks of Quality Management Systems.
• Deliver GxP and Quality Systems training courses.
• Assisting clients prepare, and host, regulatory inspections and audits.
• Providing bespoke technical consultation and guidance to support client requirements.
• Leading compliance projects and providing comprehensive and clear feedback to key stakeholders.