BSc (Hons) Chemistry CChem MRSC
Tim has been providing independent valued advisory and consultancy services to global corporations, mid tier enterprises, and public sector agencies since 2002, having previously successfully held senior positions in Big 4 and niche strategy consultancies, and senior line positions in industry, notably Pharmaceuticals.
His services focus on the Supply Chain, Procurement & Sourcing and IT functions, and include..
- Rapid Sourcing, Outsourcing and Re-sourcing, and restructuring Procurement operations, in time sensitive and high pressured situations, such as M&A and Carve-Outs
- Digital and Physical Supply Chain Risk, Resilience and Security, including End to End supply chain risk mapping and modelling, supply de-risking and upstream supplier and partner auditing
- Partnerships and Alliances, including long term Supplier Relationships
- Enterprise wide Operating Model design and transformation
- Trusted Trader support and audit, including EU Authorised Economic Operator (AEO)
Tim uses both primary and secondary research to generate points of view and insights into areas such as ...
- digitisation and disruptive technology threat and opportunity
- supply disruptions, such as Brexit impact analysis, scenario evaluation and decision support
- global supply risk and security
- trading partner relationships and impact on corporate value
He has helped clients win prestigious awards, such as an Australian State Award for Growth, and his overseas work has been featured by the UK Department of Trade and Industry. Tim has contributed to features in the UK press and is a speaker and panelist at conferences and seminars.