It’s time to celebrate this year’s Education Prize winners!
Today we're proud to be announcing the winners of 12 Education Prizes – inspirational teams and individuals from across chemistry education.
Our winners today are comprised of nine Excellence in Education Prize winners, and three Horizon Prize for Education winners.
Our Excellence in Education Prizes celebrate inspirational, innovative, and dedicated people working in primary, secondary, further education and higher education. There are prizes for those working in early career, mid-career and those who are established in their careers.
Meanwhile our Horizon Prizes for Education – which we are celebrating for the second time this year – highlight recent initiatives that are set to make a real impact within the field of education.
For many of us as chemists our teachers were our inspiration – their influence in driving the next generation of amazing scientists cannot be underestimated. That’s why I’m so proud of the winners of the Education Horizon Prizes, each of whom demonstrates an infectious passion for learning that sparks young minds to do amazing things.
This year’s winners set exemplary examples of the impact this can make; it’s no exaggeration to say their successes will be felt for generations to come.
Join the celebrations
- Visit our winners gallery now to watch our celebratory video and browse through our winning individuals, teams and collaborations.
- From the gallery, click through to individual profile pages to see photo galleries, insights into their work, and a Q&A.
- Use the new comment function on each winner's page to congratulate them.
- Use the sharing buttons on each profile page to spread the news about that winner on social media if you have it.
- Download the celebratory graphic from the winner page and share it with friends and colleagues.
- If you are on social media, use the hashtag #RSCPrizes to discover more about our winners and share the news about friends, colleagues, and winners who inspire you.
- Or follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram or Twitter to see this celebratory content throughout the day.
Nominate now for 2023 Prizes
You can nominate now for our Horizon Prizes, Research & Innovation Prizes, Volunteer Recognition Prizes, and our Inclusion & Diversity Prize.
Nominations will close at 5pm UK time on 18 January 2023. Winners will be announced in summer 2023.